Offer of Six
Cut price pizza and pasta for 6 hours a day, 6 days a week!
We are continuously monitoring new regulations put in place by the Government and consequently, reviewing and updating our policies and procedures.
Adapting to these ever changing regulations is not easy, but we are committed to promoting the health and safety of our employees and customers.
Inevitably, some of the changes are out of our control however are important for everybody's safety and other changes are in place so we can continue to provide our high level of service with a smaller team.
See below for more information on the safety measures we currently have in place.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back!
- We’ll be operating a bookings only policy for the time being – we’re taking bookings by phone (01661 872195)
- We’ve structured our system to stagger bookings so please be flexible with the time you’d like to dine
- Maximum of 6 people per party
- 2 hours per table
- Follow government guidance on who can dine together
- Please arrive promptly for your booking
- Our bar area will be very limited so you will usually be taken straight to your table
- Please scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code upon arrival
- You must leave the restaurant by 10pm at the latest
Cleaning and Safety
- You must wear a face mask in the premises, unless you are seated at your table or have medical exception. We are required to remind customers of this rule so please don't be offended if members of staff. asks you about wearing a mask if you are exempt - they are only trying their best to follow the government regulations
- Please sanitise your hands – we have sanitisers around the restaurant and you can use these as much as you would like
- All tables are 1m+ apart, in line with government guidance
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles) will be sanitised every 15 minutes
- Toilets will be checked and cleaned every 30 minutes
- When moving around the restaurant please maintain social distancing between yourself and other customers or members of staff
- Please follow the one-way system floor graphics to move around the restaurant safely, and to visit the toilets. These will help keep everybody safe
- Table service only. Please do not approach the bar or any members of staff. All orders and payment will be taken at your table only
- For tables with children, please make sure your child/children remain seated at all times and are accompanied by an adult to the toilets
- For now, we will no longer be able to separate bills, but our bills are itemised
- When you arrive you will be greeted, as normal, and taken to your table (our cloakroom will be closed so please keep your jacket / coat with you)
- Please don’t leave your table until a member of staff has been over to explain the new one-way systems, toilet queues etc.
- You’ll be given a disposable menu for the table to share (this will be recycled once you have finished with it). You can also find the menu on our website
- We’ll only bring wine glasses if you need them
- To reduce the number of times we come to your table, we’ll take your entire food order (including desserts) at the beginning of your meal
- We’ve reduced our menu – we’ve tried to keep the most popular dishes while still maintaining a variety to suit all tastes
- Drinks choices will also be more limited for a while
Happy Hour and Offers
- No offers or happy hours will be available for now
Payment & Team Tips
- Card payments preferred. Please use contactless where possible (we’ll still be sanitising the card machines between every use)
- Tips can be left on card and are shared between the members of staff on duty.
- All members of staff are health & temperature checked each day and all wear masks
- Everyone will be following social distancing measures, where possible
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- No members of staff will travel to or from work in their uniform or work shoes. They will get changed on site
Fratelli Gift vouchers and Charity Vouchers
- For now, we will only be accepting Fratelli gift vouchers purchased directly from us
- If you have a gift voucher that expired between 23rd March and 4th July, and you purchased it directly from us, please get in touch and we will review these individually
- Vouchers won as part of charity fundraising (typically for a 2 / 3 course meal) will be not be valid at the moment but will be honoured at a later date
- In all cases, when getting in touch please include a photo of your voucher showing the entire voucher including the reference number. Our email address is email@example.com
Situated in the beautiful cosmopolitan town of Ponteland, Fratelli Ristorante is the perfect venue for social and corporate gatherings. With private rooms for intimate celebrations to taking advantage of Fratelli's expansive open plan layout, mezzanine and outdoor terrace for larger groups and parties.Event Hire
We’re only taking bookings by phone for now. Please give us a call and a member of staff will be happy to help.
We have a limited seating capacity so if you need to cancel or your number of guests change, please call and let us know as soon as possible (preferably, at least 24 hours in advance).
Mon–Thu: 12pm – 8pm
Fri–Sat: 12pm – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 7pm
Mon–Thu: 12pm – 8pm
Fri–Sat: 12pm – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 7pm